It is interesting looking back over the last year. The LuJam solution has developed rapidly. Much remains the same:
The SME proposition is still:
• Visibility of all devices on network
• Monitoring of broadband connection and internet services
• Protection against malware and other threats
• Alerts whenever new devices and potential issues are detected
• Optional VPN to protect mobile users
• Jargon free, intuitive interface
• Logging of activities for GDPR compliance
• Complements antivirus and firewall protection
All for a simple monthly fee that is the price of a mobile phone contract.
• See all devices on your network including laptops, phones, printers, tablets and IoT devices • Monitor your internet connection and all the internet services being accessed by your network • Log the activity on your network for GDPR compliance
• Automatically block ransomware, malware, phishing, zero-day attacks and more • Detect new devices connecting to your network • Spot unusual behaviour and trends • Alert you to any issues by SMS and email
• Block or quarantine suspicious devices and internet services • Database continuously updated against the latest threats • Protects multiple networks • Optional VPN protects devices when away from the office • Complements antivirus and firewall protection
but now, in addition, we ..
provide 365/24-7 protection to the Cyber Essentials standard. There are 5 technical themes ( the 5 controls ) and protection to this standard will prevent 95% of cyber security issues.
in doing so we have provided additional functionality for our partners and their clients.
this includes easy integration into their SIEM ( Security and Information Management ) systems via our MSP API.
alongside cyber security we tend to talk a lot about visibility, awareness, control, compliance, continuous monitoring and risk scoring.